The vision of the Center for Sustainable Business and Development is to be the leader in the field of sustainable business and development research and outreach in the southeastern region of the United State and a nationally and globally recognized leader in the field.
The Center for Sustainable Business and Development is devoted to the implementation of innovative and sustainable business practices. Through excellent services and research efforts provided with the utmost integrity, CSBD’s goal is to provide operational solutions, improve the quality of life, and develop sustainable business models and green development via interdisciplinary research, community collaboration, leadership, and education.
To achieve CSBD’s vision and mission, we have identified the following strategic priorities:
- Engage interdisciplinary research and outreach regionally and globally
- Promote and move beyond social / environmental responsibility and green activities
- Engage sustainable development on campus and among communities
- Increase recognition of alumni and business leaders in the field of sustainability regionally and globally
- Establish and promote EMSBA/EMSBT degrees across campus and among business partners
- Engage fundraising from all sources to promote research, outreach, and learning in sustainability